- every child is special and unique
- every child has potential
- a child is a natural learner who enjoys learning and challenging daily experiences with peers and adults
- a child needs to develop self-confidence, independence and a sense of responsibility which are crucial to healthy, all-round development
- a child needs to experience success at his/her level and rate of development
- every child deserves the opportunity to benefit from a comprehensive Early Childhood Programme based on current knowledge of child development
In short, we believe that every child has the potential to be the best he/she can be. By preserving the excitement and wonder of childhood, children will experience the joy of learning and become life-long learners.